Speech Therapist (Part or Full-time)
ChatAbout Speech Pathology has 6 established practices in Sydney and we’re looking for passionate speech therapists to join our team!
Our multi-disciplinary team provides services to children of all ages with speech, language, voice, literacy and fluency difficulties. We also work with children with ASD, Cerebral Palsy, and developmental delays, as well as seeing some adults for stuttering and voice disorders.
We work closely with families, schools and other health professionals to support and empower children to reach their full potential. Our therapists pride themselves on their dedication and a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of the children and families they support.
We support all our therapists to pursue their areas of interest, as well as a nurturing, personal and professional growth environment within our highly valued team. As part of this role,
- A full time or part-time position (or part time for the right applicant)
- Wide range of clinical experience
- Highly supportive workplace environment
- Structured mentoring program and in-house training
- Attractive professional development allowance
- Comprehensive administrative support
- Online practice management system for efficient real-time access to file notes and documentation
- An opportunity to work with a close knit and supportive team
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Car and Current Driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with children and their parents
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent organisation & time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a suitably qualified and passionate Speech Pathologist to secure a rewarding career with a well established and expanding practice!
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for these roles, email your resume to email@example.com.
Occupational Therapist (Part or Full-time)
ChatAbout Occupational Therapy is a busy, vibrant practice offering assessment, diagnosis and treatment of children and adults. Our aim to use effective and dynamic therapy approaches to help our clients reach their fullest potential.
Benefits & culture
- Amazing career opportunity – right across the company, including opportunities for growth into leadership and management
- Beautiful workspace – beautiful brand new office space and supportive team environment
- Professional development – extensive professional development budget in addition to the salary package
- Wonderful team – Join a fun and dynamic multidisciplinary team!
About the role
We have a rare opportunity for a talented and qualified Occupational Therapist to join our team!
- We offer 1:1 therapy in our clinics
- We offer a range of group, including social skills, Lego, craft, cooking and art
- The role includes training, support and the opportunity to be involved in the creation and implementation of programs across the clinics.
- Participate in site level and cross-site leadership meetings to collaborate and ensure consistent quality care for clients.
This role offers a wide range of clinical experience, with the current caseload including assessment and treatment of children with attention difficulties, autism, coordination difficulties, learning difficulties, sensory processing and social/emotional difficulties.
Skills & experience
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- 2 + years of experience in the field
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience working with a family centred approach
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Working with Children Check and Police Check
If you feel you are a suitable candidate, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.